Lawyer representing the accused throughout Round Rock, Georgetown & Williamson County
Attorney R. Scott Magee handles misdemeanor and felony cases on both the state and federal levels. He is admitted to practice in Texas and in the U.S. District Court for the Northern and Western Districts of Texas as well as the U.S. Supreme Court. Attorney Magee's legal career began when he graduated from law school in the top 15% of his class.
Since earning his JD from Texas Wesleyan University School of Law, he has been involved in litigation throughout his legal career. He has served as an adjunct lecturer on the topics of government and politics at several universities and colleges throughout Texas and has served as a city manager. With nearly 20 years of experience defending the rights of the criminally accused in Round Rock, Attorney Magee has the knowledge, tools, and experience to defend you against the harsh Texas criminal justice system.
If you are facing criminal charges, don't wait!
Contact our Round Rock criminal attorney to schedule your free case evaluation at (512) 600-1560 today.
- We represent individuals facing state and federal charges in Texas.
- We fight to obtain dismissals, reduced or dropped charges, and favorable plea bargains.
- Attorney Magee is a reputable attorney who is respected by his peers, colleges, and universities.
- We offer free case evaluations to help clients learn more about their legal options.
- We serve clients in Round Rock and throughout Williamson County.
We Know That You Cannot Afford To Plead Guilty.
Our attorneys are passionate about your rights and will work to ensure you are not taken advantage of by the prosecutor, law enforcement officers, or any other individual. Take the proper steps to ensure you are represented by our firm.
Upon Retaining Our Firm We:
- Perform an in-depth investigation of the circumstances concerning your arrest
- Tirelessly pursue evidence proving your innocence
- Utilize discovered evidence to strengthen your case
- Aggressively fight the charges against you