Strong Legal Representation in Round Rock, Georgetown & Williamson County
Criminal charges can jeopardize your entire future. Your family, your career, even your rights can suffer as a result of a conviction, which is why it’s crucial to align yourself with a defense attorney as early on in the process as possible. With the help of an experienced attorney like R. Scott Magee, you can fight the accusations against you and preserve your future.
At R. Scott, Magee, Attorney at Law, we understand the difficulties you’ll face after an arrest, and we’re here to help you fight the accusations that have been made against you. No matter what criminal charges you’re facing, we’ll advocate for your rights and keep you informed throughout the entire process.
Attorney Magee is compassionate and respectful and takes the time to develop a solid strategy designed to protect and preserve your future. Backed by nearly 20 years of litigation experience, you can be confident your case is in good hands. With his knowledge and legal experience, you can rest assured he will aggressively pursue a beneficial outcome on your behalf.
Don’t risk your future. Contact our firm today. Together, we can fight your criminal charges and work towards a favorable solution. Call (512) 600-1560 now for a free consultation.
- We represent individuals facing state and federal charges in Texas.
- We fight to obtain dismissals, reduced or dropped charges, and favorable plea bargains.
- Attorney Magee is a reputable attorney who is respected by his peers, colleges, and universities.
- We offer free case evaluations to help clients learn more about their legal options.
- We serve clients in Round Rock and throughout Williamson County.
We Know That You Cannot Afford To Plead Guilty.
Our attorneys are passionate about your rights and will work to ensure you are not taken advantage of by the prosecutor, law enforcement officers, or any other individual. Take the proper steps to ensure you are represented by our firm.
Upon Retaining Our Firm We:
- Perform an in-depth investigation of the circumstances concerning your arrest
- Tirelessly pursue evidence proving your innocence
- Utilize discovered evidence to strengthen your case
- Aggressively fight the charges against you